Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
The world’s most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and customization.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Advance Feature and Function
- Beat paralyzing ransomware and unknown attacks with multi-layered protection that combines signature-less and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that build on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular memory-degrading applications.
- Adjust your detection modules in an instant to optimize your security posture.
Endpoint Protection analyzes the attributes, behavior, and reputation of potential malware files. It also provides a system firewall and prevents intruders and exploits.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
The product implements machine learning at the endpoint as well as in the cloud and adds artificial intelligence mechanisms in the cloud. Symantec collects threat intelligence from over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors.
Endpoint Protection blocks or allows access from devices such as devices. Connections via USB, infrared, Fire Wire, SCSI, serial ports and parallel ports
This feature blocks or enables applications that are trying to access system resources
Administrators can customize the detection and blocking level to optimize protection and to better view suspicious files. You can do this through a cloud console built into the local SEP manager.
Cloud lookup capabilities reduce bandwidth usage and size of definition files by 70 percent over the previous generation.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Security Antivirus System Requirements:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Client (32-Bit and 64-Bit):
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows OS and Mac OS
- Memory of RAMs : 256 MB or More than 256 MB
- HDD Space : 600 MB Space(),700 MB Space()
- Display Device : 1024×768-pixel (or higher) display
- Internet Devices : WiFi or Dial-up connection LAN.
- Browsers : IE 6.0 later Version,Chrome latest version,Firefox etc.
You want to activate your Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 product license.
- Activating a new paid license
- Converting a trial license to a paid license
- Renewing a license
- License upgrades from a previous version
Get help Contact Symantec Endpoint Customer Care Number 1877-929-3373
Activate Your Products.