Fix Norton Antivirus Error on Windows 10 :
It is difficult to find a person who has not heard of Norton to date. Obviously, the majority of the population is very aware of the Norton brand. There are several types of Norton products available in the market according to the needs and requirements of users. In fact, once the Norton product is installed on a device, users are left with no worries. Although the Norton antivirus is fully compatible with Windows 10 but with the passage of time, problems tend to occur. Now it is up to users to report the problems to the Norton Antivirus technical support team or resolve them on their own.
I can not find Norton after the Windows 10 update –
Go to the official Norton website and download the Norton repair tool
Right click on the exe.file
file and select Run as administrator
A warning will appear, click on next and follow the instructions.
Norton will not start after the Windows 10 update –
- Download the Norton Remove tool and reinstall.
- Double-click on the tool icon and accept the terms of the license.
- Click on delete and reinstall and then continue
- Select restart now to finish the uninstall process.
Norton in conflict with another security program –
This error is general and appears when there is already other security software installed on the device. This causes conflicts between both, so you must uninstall it from the control panel.
Error 8505, 129:
This error appears in Windows 10, which indicates that the network proxy configuration must be verified.
- Enter the Internet options in the search bar and press Enter.
- Go to the connection tab and Choose the LAN settings.
- Make sure none of the boxes in the proxy server are selected.
- Click on OK and then apply.